The total volume of data that the industry captures and stores gets doubled every year. Can you imagine trying to retrieve a specific document from three years ago when you can’t remember what you had for breakfast?
Completing an indexing verification process manually is time-consuming for a team of data processors, and hardly foolproof. Streamline repetitive, manual processes with an automated solution that recognizes and categorizes all submitted documents, and integrates with other systems for a customized workflow. Surefire’s FLEX Index Advanced Data Capture is an end-to-end data management system.
With billions of dollars in judgment inventory in the market today, Surefire’s Flex Indexing solution transforms unstructured documents into the orderly, usable data that you need. Minimizing the need for manual verification, our solution electronically verifies recognized data through database comparison, rules based logic, and the application of other user-defined checks. Backlogging is obsolete, and your documents and records are categorized and available to you when you need them.
- Surefire’s Flex Indexing service is scalable, flexible, and integrates with other management systems for data accuracy and accessibility
- Advanced searching capabilities for high priority processing
- Uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR), and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) to process millions of documents
- Unstructured data recognition, captures machine printed text, handwritten cursive, and barcodes
- Intuitive verification user interface